New fiddle Extended Range Content

b3gene

I got bit by Animals As Leaders early 2014 which led me on a long journey introducing me to the 8 string guitar and Fractal. In my quest being a guitar manufacture/builder/designer by day I bought an Ibanez TAM10 just so I had a reference point to build from. In choosing a direction I found out about Strandberg and really liked his ergonomic headless design. Plus I want to be part of the guitars evolution and not just its 6 string current to vintage traditional, I want to see it evolve. So in my quest I design this that I call The RingMaster 8, and named her Blue Murder. I will have it at NAMM for anyone who wishes to play it, Premier Builders Guild. Also plan to get a demo knocked out for everyones enjoyment sometime before NAMM.

Debut gig for it gets to open for legendary Pat Travers Band Jan 20th at Mongo's in Grover Beach CA if anyone likes to road trip. Next morning I head to NAMM.

Hope you enjoy checking it out as much as I have building it, just following my muse. This wasn't going to be released as a model but the response within the past 48 hours has been pretty overwhelming so it will be available very soon. Tag me if interested.

Dropbox photo link or see photo album on FB find Gene Baker and you will see the guitar as my avatar. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3k037ehfzcy5onn/AAC2Rk1AJoefx22DbAJbVgfFa?dl=0

General Specs
Neck shape airplane wing .800-.900, Wenge, Purple Heart, Maple, Rosewood board, 2 way rod, graphite reinforced,
6000 fret wire, 26.5 to 28 inch scale 24 fan fret, creme bound, 2.17 nut 3.109 butt 24th, 20 inch radius.
Bartolini 8 string humbuckers, custom Bartolini preamp, Vol with coil split, tone control with bass cut and treble boost, mid boost, Electrosocket input jack
Mahogany body, inlaid carved maple top creme binding inlay, Dunlop strap locks T4M bridge/tuners and string locks, Reunion Blues Continental Gig Bag, satin finish

IMG_4820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom