New FC price point please

Keith White

Experienced
I am on the waitlist and definitely purchasing the axe 3 which i already have the money put back for but i am going to need to purchase the footswitch as well please give us a price point so i can sell the appropriate gear to come up with the extra $$$ so i can be ready to purchase as soon as it comes out. Also since the axe 3 needs the footswitch to use live will we be able to purchase at the same time our name pops up on the waitlist for the axe 3

Last edited:
I am on the waitlist and definitely purchasing the axe 3 which i already have the money put back for but i am going to need to purchase the footswitch as well please give us a price point so i can sell the appropriate gear to come up with the extra $$$ so i can be ready to purchase as soon as it comes out. Also since the axe 3 needs the footswitch to use live will we be able to purchase at the same time our name pops up on the waitlist for the axe 3

I’m not sure but I heard some talk about how the new FC isn’t MiDi but is dumb, so to speak, which might yield it being cheaper than the MFC101 for example. I also know the new FC has those screens that the MFC didn’t so it might even out. Not sure but thought that info might help.

BsMxX8BCYAAnPWm.jpg:large

Yes interested in the same. Even a generic "won't be less than xxx" would suffice

Any one know where the official wait list sign up is ? Not for the 3 but for the fc 12 and fc 6

This is good news. I was expecting something crazy expensive like the Mastermind controllers. Looks like making the FCs "dumb terminals" is really helping cut costs. :)

Not only does it cut costs but if a switch goes bad live you can swap it out without having to reprogram a replacement since the "brain" for the footswitch is in the Axe3. That's smart.

Uh, that was a joke guys. I have no idea what the prices are going to be yet however something around $350 for the FC-6 might be possible. Those little LCDs aren't cheap.

LOL....Cliff, you never cease to prove that you aren't part of a large corporation. I LOVE that about FAS. I still say transparency builds trust and loyalty, and you do that every day. Thank you. Still trying to convince my wife that I 'need' to upgrade to a III.

RR

Uh, that was a joke guys. I have no idea what the prices are going to be yet however something around $350 for the FC-6 might be possible. Those little LCDs aren't cheap.
I've been thinking that if they are $350-ish for the FC-6 that I might buy two instead of an FC-12. This would allow me to make an alternate, smaller rig.

Also, I like the idea of have an FC-6 then a controller pedal or two then another FC-6 and more pedals, or even the ability to position the two FC-6 controllers in a sort of "V" shape which is impossible with a larger pedal,

Back
Top Bottom