New FAS Video w. Larry Mitchell + Free Presets!

Hey guys.....first day with the AX8.

I have figured out how to import the files but have a question. What's the difference between the "bundle" files and the "preset" files?

In other words, which should I be loading into my AX8?
Bundles are presets that have been bundled together with cabs. They're the easiest way to get the tone that was intended.

Thanks FAS and Larry. Looking forward to see you at NAMM
Thank you. I'm playing again Thursday January 19th Marriott lobby. Opening night of NAMM. Should be fun. You never know who's gonna sit in too. Andy Timmons has done 4 of the last five years, Vernon Reid jumped up this past NAMM show and Ritchie Kotzen the year before plus Cooper Carter, Ryan McGarvey, and Travis Larson. It's always a blast.

I will most likely be at a few other booths inside the convention center a few times. Jamming noodling hanging. See you at namm

This is so cool. Awesome to hear a great bunch of tones demoed with truly superlative playing. Nice job FAS and Larry; you both killed it.

Having these presets to knock around will be a great way to start Christmas break. FAS delivers again.

I'm adding Axe-Fx II Original/Mark II versions of the presets right now.
I have Version II 6.01. Downloaded from the link on your first post. When importing from axe edit I get a dialog saying that I can't import since the file contains XL data.
Suggestions?

Thank you. I'm playing again Thursday January 19th Marriott lobby. Opening night of NAMM. Should be fun. You never know who's gonna sit in too. Andy Timmons has done 4 of the last five years, Vernon Reid jumped up this past NAMM show and Ritchie Kotzen the year before plus Cooper Carter, Ryan McGarvey, and Travis Larson. It's always a blast.

I will most likely be at a few other booths inside the convention center a few times. Jamming noodling hanging. See you at namm
Yes, I put that gig in my agenda. I'll be there from Thursday. See you there.

I have Version II 6.01. Downloaded from the link on your first post. When importing from axe edit I get a dialog saying that I can't import since the file contains XL data.
Suggestions?
Hi olle. I think you have to download the ones that Matt posted for the II. No the first ones he posted for the XL

Back
Top Bottom