New FAS Video w. Larry Mitchell + Free Presets!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We are pleased to share this video featuring Grammy Award-Winning producer/guitarist Larry Mitchell. We met up with Larry at Universal Noise Storage Studios to showcase Quantum 6 Amp Modeling in a side-by-side comparison some real tube amps. The point was to show that the models sound just like the amps when you set the basic controls the same.

As a nice bonus, we saved all of the Cab IRs and Presets and we're making them available for both the Axe-Fx II and AX8. Think of it as our little holiday gift to you in appreciation of an amazing year.

THANK YOU on behalf of everyone at Fractal Audio Systems!

See the video and find the downloads here:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/accurate

Last edited by a moderator:
We are pleased to share this video featuring Grammy Award-Winning producer/guitarist Larry Mitchell. We met up with Larry at Universal Noise Storage Studios to showcase Quantum 6 Amp Modeling in a side-by-side comparison some real tube amps. The point was to show that the models sound just like the amps when you set the basic controls the same.

As a nice bonus, we saved all of the Cab IRs and Presets and we're making them available for both the Axe-Fx II and AX8. Think of it as our little holiday gift to you in appreciation of an amazing year.

THANK YOU on behalf of everyone at Fractal Audio Systems!

See the video and find the downloads here:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/accurate

Impressive! Shared at the german forum...

Last edited:
This is a wonderful Christmas present. Thank you FAS and @Larry Mitchell! And I can attest to the controls reacting the same. My tone controls are set exactly the same as on my real EVH 100 watt amps. My Fractal rig sounds the same if not better than the real deal.I played a show over the weekend with two opening bands. One had a EVH 100 watt halfstack and the other a Mesa Recto halfstack. My AX8 in stereo through FOH and through 2 XiTone wedges on stage destroyed them. The tone difference between my rig and there's was literally night and day. They both came up afterwards wanting to know more about Fractal Audio and I was happy to oblige.

Thanks Matt. I love my AX8. Merry Christmas to all at FAS. Thanks for your wonderful company, your unparalleled customer service, and the continual generosity that you show to your customers. This company is terrific! Thanks for all you do for us.

And thanks @Larry Mitchell for your outstanding demo.

Back
Top Bottom