New FAS Amp Models Gallery & More Ares 02.00 - Axe FX II

Thank you again for mapping AXEFX models to actual photos (you know, "a picture is worth a thousand words" kind of vibe) - truly helpful to me having not gobs of tube amp experience. Very useful tool - again, the community here is so incredibly supportive.

great document! thx
is there any similar list anywhere with the Cabs in Quantum 1.06?
even the manual does not state the cabs that were "simulated"
thx

I have read again your document during my holidays.
Incredible amount of information.

If I am allowed to make a comment, could we have a version of this document sorted pro amplifier brand (all fender together, all Marshall together, etc...)
Nothing compulsery of course ;)

Wow, been some time since I read this, and the document has really evolved.

Suggestion: maintain a permanent link by not changing the document's name when updating the contents. Because changing the source document's name will break the bookmark that users save on their computers.

I am gonna print this document, bring it to bed with me and dream of my future Ax8 :)

PS: I agree with Yek - a permanent link would be great.

Too bad the pictures are embedded in the PDF, otherwise I could add them to the wiki. ;-)

Hello yek, :)
I understand the problem to put it on wiki .... :oops:
But the main purpose, and fully understand, what you are using (also for educational purposes)
Without the images lose the sense of the document generated by users (third parties) :D
Active users, which are another important resource for the Axe Forums ;)

To celebrate the new forum, here's a small gift

From the list of the 234 channels amp modeled in the AxeFXII, I added a photo of each original amp.
It also indicates the Drive & Wah models.

Last updates are highlighted in yellow

New Version Qu 1.06: With a little More !!!
FAS_Amps Models Gallery Qu 1.06.pdf
Update Dec 18, 2015

Sorry for my English, I am in France.

This is excellent, thanks so much!!

Back
Top Bottom