New FAS Amp Models Gallery & More Ares 02.00 - Axe FX II

I have a question if you don't mind...
Some of the amps are in red print, and some have a little scissor next to them, ( and a few have little pluses or a gear or something...) Can you explain what the significance is on your document?

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw the guide at the bottom of the page. Sorry for being blind.

Thanks again for making this. It kind of makes me want to go play with more amps (since I really only use 4 of them...) I know there is something great out there waiting to be found since I have not spent enough time working with new amps, and this document kind of gives a nice guide as to where to go looking for certain tones.

Last edited:
Wow.
Dude, seriously, right now you are like my favorite person. This is fantastic and I know it was a TON of work. Thanks for the cool (and quick) update.

I said this above, but I want to validate it now that I have played with it a little. I don't enjoy scrolling though menus at all. I printed this out and tacked it to the wall, and then I say... "OH.... I've always wanted to try the (insert amp)".

I've probably tried many of them in the past, but not in any kind of organized thought out manner, and this makes "amp shopping" a more fun and productive experience for me.

2 gold stars for you my friend.

*Unfortunately, if you quit doing this, we'll all be heartbroken. Cliff is an update machine, and you might have just got yourself into a long term project buddy!

To celebrate the new forum, here's a small gift

From the list of the 233 channels amp modeled in the AxeFXII, I added a photo of each original amp.
It also indicates the Drive & Wah models.

Last updates are highlighted in yellow

New Version Qu 1.05: With a little More !!!
http://archive.axefx.fr/Docs & Manuals/FAS_Amps Models Gallery Qu 01.05.pdf
Update Dec 07, 2015

Sorry for my English, I am in France.
Bravo, Stupendous,Well Done. An Outstanding, Beautiful Document. To actually see, a portion of what this Phenomenal Device, has inside . . . Thank you

Back
Top Bottom