NEW FAS Amp Models Gallery - Axe-Fx III Ares 12.05

This is fantastic.

The only thing that would make it even more useful would be if you distilled the pdf with the alt text of the different artists when you mouse over them.

For example, one of the generic blonde axe slingers looks like Bob Rock from his younger days. It's a good way for those of us that don't know every guitarist by sight can open up our ears and learn new possibilities for an amp by listening to an unfamiliar artist.

Oh wait, I see it at the end. Very cool! Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Incredible resource! Truly a bible!

Just one comment is that even though this is labeled as FW12.05 updated I still don't see the most recent Flangers in that list? Maybe I have the wrong link?

Thx!
Joce

Incredible resource! Truly a bible!
Just one comment is that even though this is labeled as FW12.05 updated I still don't see the most recent Flangers in that list? Maybe I have the wrong link?
Many thanks to all and you Joce.
And No Joce, you have the good link. There's no Flanger list for the moment.

I’m running 12.07 but my amps dont match these numbers. My 001 is 59 Bass Guy and 009 starts the Marshalls. It syncs up again at 019 with the AC-20 12AX7 Bass. Thoughts??

I’m running 12.07 but my amps dont match these numbers. My 001 is 59 Bass Guy and 009 starts the Marshalls. It syncs up again at 019 with the AC-20 12AX7 Bass. Thoughts??
I don't think the numbers in Yek's guide correspond to the Amp number in AxeFX. Yek's guide has them roughly grouped by type.

Back
Top Bottom