New Factory Presets For Quantum 1

jiggajewjay

Inspired
Was wondering if the FAS team was planning on creating new factory presets for this new firmware. Would also be nice to see the new presets taking advantage of the new De-Phase feature. :encouragement:

Was wondering if the FAS team was planning on creating new factory presets for this new firmware. Would also be nice to see the new presets taking advantage of the new De-Phase feature. :encouragement:

Given the amount of de-phase that sounds best is a subjective thing, why not just go through the presets you use and turn it up until it sounds good ?

Then boom.... you've got presets taking advantage of the de-phase control, and better yet, its the "right" amount of de-phase for your ears

Just reset the amp and cab blocks and rock out ! The ones we have are Great!

Oh man all the Krnggggg Krnngggg with the high gain amps is making me giddy as a schoolgirl. Curse you Cliff. I have to pack my bags for a trip but I keep putting it off because I can't stop playing haha

how long could it possibly take to turn every amp knob to 12:00, export the bank and post it to us though? ;)

seriously guys, most amps sound killer at completely default settings!

Yes, they don't take much tweaking now. What I do is set everything to default and then audition cabs until I find one that pairs nicely. Then go back and dial in the amp.

Edge of breakup, mid and high gain are very easy now and I can find many of the models are great candidates for these. My biggest personal struggle is always with the clean amps... I guess I expect too much from only one model, just like a tube amp with this sweet spot if you push or cut much either way you lose the magic.

Yes, they don't take much tweaking now. What I do is set everything to default and then audition cabs until I find one that pairs nicely. Then go back and dial in the amp.
Same here when I'm re-doing from scratch. With Quantum I've mostly kept previous work and only defaulted a few presets.

And I really appreciate the time you take for this. I don't know crap about 99% of these amps or the speakers. I can turn a dial though and knowing that someone who does know something about the amps and speakers makes me feel even better about the product.

Back
Top Bottom