New Factory Preset with default settings: Brit Silver and ODS100

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
With the latest firmware "Quantum Rev. 6.02" I loaded again the latest factory presets and wow....all I tried so fare sound great right out of the box. This is a Bonamassa alike dual amp preset (#114 I think: "So Many Roads") with the Brit Silver and the ODS100 and I Love it - played only through my little Matrix Q12a active monitor. Amazing full bodied tone. @Tonewicker made me aware of this amp - I never liked it before.

Preset is on default settings - I only changed the IR's to GB SM57 and CB R121 from the FAS Cab Pack: ML Brit Collection II.

Wishing every one Merry Christmas....

it really feels great isnt it ? :) from what i hear i guess you turned master volume up in the amp block. if you havent tried mess up with it i think the only thing really changes everything in that amp is the master volume your mids can get more agressive in lesser values

Attachments

• 006-My VoxAC30- SM58.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 007-Fender SuperReverb P10 MIX N+R.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 34
it really feels great isnt it ? :) from what i hear i guess you turned master volume up in the amp block. if you havent tried mess up with it i think the only thing really changes everything in that amp is the master volume your mids can get more agressive in lesser values

Well I haven't turned anything up - I left every setting as it was in the preset and its huge sounding - I did have the Drive Block in it "on" and left this one on default aswell. ;)

Man this is a really fun patch, was playing it all night then again this morning. The amps 1 and 2 by themselves sound wicked to. Thanks Cliff and again thanks BB for bringing it to my attention!

Back
Top Bottom