New experimental spacy fusion track "Fourth Above"

Thanks. Some songs take a lot of time to develop because of all the parts and sounds. This was one them....
All sounds are bass and guitar (except the electronic drums). Really am happy with the Axe for recording.

Enjoyed the dynamics. This feels like something you might find on a StarCraft/Command & Conquer/James Bond/Splinter Cell type video game menu screen. That's the first thing I thought of...

the synth sounds are great. And of course not only those, but if the synths are guitar, it is something :).

if you are willing to share the presets, that would be absolutely magnificient of you.

the synth sounds are great. And of course not only those, but if the synths are guitar, it is something :).

if you are willing to share the presets, that would be absolutely magnificient of you.

Yes those are all guitars. No synths in this song. Not sure if I have saved all the sounds and I forgot which sounds I have used exactly.

That was damn cool stuff . . . reminded me of '80's King Crimson if they would've done "The Sheltering Sky" as a dance track. Sounded great. Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom