New Era for the Clinics

Marco Fanton

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
This is a photo of the last weekend in Padua during the Guitar Show. I've done some great clinics with FM3 and the audience use wireless headphones!
Very very positive feedback compared to other demos.
This is the great advantage of creating sound in my studio with monitors and headphones :)

dogal1.jpeg

yes of course! why should be different?
Because most presets that are sold online like Austin Buddy or Femen state that they are EQ'ed to be used at live levels through a pair of say 12" FRFR's. If yours are not, that's good news for me, who lives in an apartment complex and must play through headphones.

Because most presets that are sold online like Austin Buddy or Femen state that they are EQ'ed to be used at live levels through a pair of say 12" FRFR's. If yours are not, that's good news for me, who lives in an apartment complex and must play through headphones.
When I make presets I think to create a sound for the mainstream.
I test it on my studio monitors, headphones, FRFR cab and.... Stereo Car when I listen 99% of the music and my iphone!!!
My iphone tells me if my sound is 100% suitable for all platform :D
Of course there al several parameters who influence the ambient sound, for this reason I created also my signature Speakers MF10
I am 100% sure of the sound I give to the FOH, but the sound you have on stage could be very different.
Different stages, different walls, venues, etc.
It is an educational process who needs a different mindset :)
Thanks

When I make presets I think to create a sound for the mainstream.
I test it on my studio monitors, headphones, FRFR cab and.... Stereo Car when I listen 99% of the music and my iphone!!!
My iphone tells me if my sound is 100% suitable for all platform :D
Of course there al several parameters who influence the ambient sound, for this reason I created also my signature Speakers MF10
I am 100% sure of the sound I give to the FOH, but the sound you have on stage could be very different.
Different stages, different walls, venues, etc.
It is an educational process who needs a different mindset :)
Thanks
Will the MF10 work in the US also or would I need a voltage regulator to take it from 230v to 110v?

Back
Top Bottom