New Dweezil Zappa Album in the works...

I happily pledged. With the current state of the music industry (think 1930s Poland) in regard to progressive music and musicians, we should stand in line to pledge (I will be happy to bow) to support the creativity of truly amazing individuals like Dweezil. And if that is a bit too pretentious...I feel assured that Mr. Zappa will not rip you off. Of course, if you enjoy those Perryville Superbowl Half Time shows, keep that 99cents and save up for a new app of the Voice. After all, it can get worse.

Delivery is delayed. Dweezil is adapting them to the latest firmware.

Yes. Matt and I saw Dweezil last Friday and he said this was very much on his mind to get done, but it's also a bit difficult in the middle of a tour and he wants to make them work with Quantum.

BTW, his new solo album Via Zammata' is excellent. There is killer rock but a lot of what I'd term "smart pop" on it too. He's going to play some of it live in London October 17th is what i hear through the grapevine...

GO see Zappa Plays Zappa if he is coming to a town near you! One of the tightest and most talented group of musicians you will ever hear, and some KILLER guitar playing and tones. I never fail to walk out of one of their shows totally awed...

The dweezil presets are still on their way accordingly to Dweezil c/o pledge music. I have waited for over a year on these - a trophy for patience might be in order to all who bought this, but the album is great and of course with the passing of his mother I certainly understand. I will attempt a review once I receive them - Cheers

Great album. Bit of a shame it's mastered so hot. It's not like it has to compete with the Top40 or the latest death metal release. Don't get me wrong I've seen worse but quite a few tracks are around -6db RMS with quite a bit of inter-sample clipping which will result in a lot of overs for lossy conversions.

Back
Top Bottom