New DV mark poweramp

Yes. I'm also endorsed by DV Mark & went to their factory to try all their guitar equipment. I prefer the poweramp prototype HB250S they did for Hiram Bullock. It sounds great & is very versatile since there are 3 tone knobs, one gain & one master on each channel. It's not yet on their catalogue but soon. I'll be touring with it next week in Germany & Austria. More info on www.nguyen-le.com

Yes. I'm also endorsed by DV Mark & went to their factory to try all their guitar equipment. I prefer the poweramp prototype HB250S they did for Hiram Bullock. It sounds great & is very versatile since there are 3 tone knobs, one gain & one master on each channel. It's not yet on their catalogue but soon. I'll be touring with it next week in Germany & Austria. More info on www.nguyen-le.com

Merci beaucoup. Nice to 'meet' you here Nguyen. You are truly a great master of the guitar. I saw a concert you did on Mezzo not too long ago and loved it very much.
Will check your tourpage!!

It is always nice when there is more to choose from. This amp looks very nice and probably sounds great. Better be for the price tag of CHF 1650 = EUR 1350,=

Love to hear an A/B test with the GT800FX and if this price is worth it.

That is expensive given the GT800s price - what 600 Euro? for something very similarly spec'd. Same weight bar 100g, same power pretty much (250 v 300 per side), same 1U etc.

That said depends on the quality. If its better sounding it could be worth a punt if you have the cash.

Hello Nguyen.

Nice to see you here! I am a big fan of your music and have been for some time! :)

Jens

Thank you guyz, merci à tous ! I forgot to say that I use the DV amp with guitar ceramic speakers that DV produces too. Didn't tried yet with FRFR speakers, but I'm sure it will work great.

Hi Nunu!!!

I'm thinking about buying the G1000, you use the p.a sims with the G1000?....is uncolored?...

Thanks!!!!!!

Hey Javilynch,
I don't use the G1000 but a DVMark prototype which I prefer. The G1000 is good but I like the controls & versatilty of my HB250S. On the other hand I always use the p.a. sims in every context.

I've not tried the G1000 but I have a DV Mark Multiamp which I presume is a similar poweramp section, they are really good power amps and the Multiamp is a great sounding device for the cash.

In fact if you can get away with the lower wattage 250w per side or 500w bridged then the Multiamp makes a great poweramp and AxeFX backup combo.

I would say however, that I prefer the Matrix as a standalone amp over the Multiamp power section. Obviously the G1000 could be completely different so I'm only sharing thoughts here. Drop me a line if you want me to try anything specific with my setup.

Spence

Back
Top Bottom