*NEW* Custom Master MIDI Foot Controller for Axe-Fx III

This looks very cool. I really like the idea of having 20 complete presets all at once, then also having the ability to individually toggle the FX.

This would be a good design for just about any rig, not just the Fractals.

get the case tidy up and you will have a buyer just take my money, not that i do actually love my gt22

Attachments

• bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 50
Thats Real MB ;-)
You want to see more..
And btw, thanks for the (wiki) FAMC page ;-)
If those are pro musicians, I gotta know what kind of gigs they're doing LOL
On serious note, I've been using that little boss pedal for a couple years. Great unit. I put a few spacers at the heel section to get wah travel/vibe.

Y'all are crazy....in the best possible way. That think looks like it could drive a spaceship. Bonus points for the lighting, it just says OHH YEAH, come step all over me you dirty boy. Hah. Freakin sick dude.

I still scratch my head why there is such a short supply of MODERN displays with TOUCH SCREEN capabilities. Last I checked it was 2020, my freaking air conditioner has a touch screen.

I still scratch my head why there is such a short supply of MODERN displays with TOUCH SCREEN capabilities. Last I checked it was 2020, my freaking air conditioner has a touch screen.
Touch screens are fine in controlled environments. For live performance, not so much. When you’re in an environment where your gear could get rained on (by rain or beer— take your pick), you might as well go home. Wet touch screens are useless.

Back
Top Bottom