New! CronoEcho Delays for FM3

CronoEcho is a new FM3 preset containing four scenes — each dialed in with a variation of a new delay, "Crono Echo". The combination of "golden" time ratios and self+crossover feedback creates a diffused effect. Modulation, EQ and other controls make it uniquely musical. Copy paste the delay block into your favorite presets, adjust to taste, and enjoy!

(This is the product of having initially considered replacing Zephyr and Diffused delay, but I decided to share it in this way instead.)
i downloaded the file but it doesn't load anything, how come

i downloaded the file but it doesn't load anything, how come
Do you mean the preset is blank in FM3-Edit? That means the preset was created on a net newer firmware version than what you're currently running.

Unpopular opinion: I'm not really feelin' it. It sounds okay, but I'm not hearing anything in any of the scenes that are blowing my mind or that really sound special. It sounds good, as all Fractal delays do, but maybe I'm missing something; how best would someone use this? Maybe if someone posted a musical example with this in action it would help illuminate what makes it special or unique.

Unpopular opinion: I'm not really feelin' it. It sounds okay, but I'm not hearing anything in any of the scenes that are blowing my mind or that really sound special. It sounds good, as all Fractal delays do, but maybe I'm missing something; how best would someone use this? Maybe if someone posted a musical example with this in action it would help illuminate what makes it special or unique.
I feel it that way too. Nothing surprises me about these presets.

In general, I found basically everything in FM3, but I haven't found a long, soft and pleasant delay/reverb yet. I'm still looking.

To me what is special about these is that they are diffused and trail off into a reverb rather than discrete delays fading out like the others in the FM3. I enjoy playing a lot of Christian worship type music that has a lot of strong effects and washy delays and reverbs, and these are really enjoyable for that style of music for example. ( I dont have anything recorded though)

Bump
Yell at me if bumping this is wrong....I finally got to wanting to download it and was surprised that it has been buried to the third page.

Edit:
Sorry, I didn't see the previous bump...well one last time.

Bump
Yell at me if bumping this is wrong....I finally got to wanting to download it and was surprised that it has been buried to the third page.

Edit:
Sorry, I didn't see the previous bump...well one last time.
Wow, I bumped it just the other day and it was already that deep? Active board.

It's a cool preset BTW.

Yes. It's now a factory preset. On the FM9 it goes by the name MTD Diffusor FX; it's called Double Diffusor on the AXE III.

Presets are always "upward" compatible. You can always go from FM3 -> FM9 -> AXE III, but not always the other way.

Back
Top Bottom