New Chorus on the way... That's all Folks!

ahh, you ordered one. was thinking about getting one as well. unless Cliff would like to do the same thing with a Tri he did with the Dimension...

IIRC, a lot of digital chorus effects in the 80s weren't capable of doing it properly by varying the delay time, so instead they used a technique of mixing a dry signal with another that is alternately switched between slightly sharp and slightly flat. It sounds a bit like chorus, but it's not really. I'm not sure if the Fulltone falls into this category, or whether it's a real chorus in a rack case.

IIRC, a lot of digital chorus effects in the 80s weren't capable of doing it properly by varying the delay time, so instead they used a technique of mixing a dry signal with another that is alternately switched between slightly sharp and slightly flat. It sounds a bit like chorus, but it's not really. I'm not sure if the Fulltone falls into this category, or whether it's a real chorus in a rack case.

It is 3 BBD choruses (essentially 3 CE-1), just like the original tri-chorus

sounds like that was based off a Solina Type Chorus. It probably is very similar to the trichorus.

Last edited:

I was thinking it was analog, but don't know design and components well....but in the description's first line: I have procured enough N.O.S. Panasonic MN3007 Analog Bucket Brigade Delay chips....

So that means it's analog, right?

I was thinking it was analog, but don't know design and components well....but in the description's first line: I have procured enough N.O.S. Panasonic MN3007 Analog Bucket Brigade Delay chips....

So that means it's analog, right?

yes analog.

Yes,

It sounds fantastic. I have not had a chance to match my original TSC to the Axe-fx, much less this one.

Back
Top Bottom