New CD Recorded with the AXE

windoc

Hello,

we just finished recording a couple of Songs for our Band. Except the Acoustic Guitar, all Guitars are recorded with the Axe. You can hear it at our Homepage under www.mundish.ch (made in Switzerland) Have Fun and tell me about your Impressions.

Greetz

Markus

Nobody Listening, nobody answer. :roll: :roll:

This make me very sad :cry: :cry:

but i am happy with the Songs and with the Axe :p

Grüsse

Don't worry :D
It's normal that there're no responses when it's not the usual stuff.

I listened to the tracks and really liked them :)

Grüße zurück!!!

Nice music. I thought the vocals were a bit too much out front. Only mean that in a positive constructive way. Your music was nice! Thanks for sharing!

Sounds great... for my likes I will use less voice more guitar ... but thats just me maybe... ;)
The guitar sounds great !!... I like the solo on Kei Anhig.. kind of synth... what was the effect used?.. I first thought of a fuzz with synth or something like that...
Congrats..! :)

Thanks for your comments... :p

In "kei Ahnig" i dont have any synth or effects. I think it must be our Keyboarder what you mean :)

Greetings

Schöner fetter Gitsound! Solo am Schluss bei Sprachlos vielleicht etwas zu dominant. Märli sehr schöner Cleansound. Insgesamt könnten die drums in einigen Parts mehr knallen. Das Solo von Bevor mes weiss gefällt mir am besten. Gruß Nobbi.

Tried to have a listen but could not find where the music links are to listen to. I tried about every link I could click on.

@nobbi

merci für deine Feedbacks. Toll dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast es anzuhören. Die Kritik finde ich berechtigt und Konstruktiv, wenn auch marginal.

@ musicianof1

if you chlick on the side "anhören" you should come to the Musik site. An then you can click "anhören" one more time at the Cover "Uszyt" and a popup window should open an the Player should start. If you browse with Google chrome it can happen the Player can not start. Then please try another Browser.

Thanks for your comments.

Greets

Back
Top Bottom