New Camera and the AX8

So what new camera did you get? you know that was going to be asked. Awesome playing as usual by the way.
The DSLR shots(where my head is out of the shot) is a Nikon D5500. The far away shots are my iPhone 6 set to 60fps. :)

Ya, it's crazy. The Nikons were on sale here in Canada the other day and I thought I should go for it!!!
Yeah, my Dad was a photographer in the military, and he was a Nikon man, therefore I became an Nikon man. My gear is way old though. Music equipment became more important as I got older unfortunately. My Nikon sits in the corner. I guess the good thing is that my Daughter became a Nikon woman, and that's how that goes...;-)

Bro you killin' me on the solo!..excellence.
Cam is a "Mark'd" improvement.
Of course, the AX8...we all know bout that improvement.:cool:

That was fantastic.

BTW the frame rate was really messing with my brain, which is used to seeing 30 fps or less on youtube. 60 fps is so fluid.

Sounds amazing ! Got a D5500 about a month ago - still learning how to use it - takes great photos even though I don't know what I'm doing ! And very nice guitar - always wanted a USA Jackson - maybe someday !!

Sounding good as usual Mr Day .... any more clarity than that and we'll be smelling you too :)

Now ... just to depress a lot of people ..... in 3 years time that solo will be 40 years old!

I have a Duncan Distortion in the bridge.

Mark

awesome that super 3 crap that comes in is awful. I had a few of those about 12 years ago. I couldn't get used to the 5 way position and later models they added a 3rd knob on top of it to make it even more difficult to get to :)

Oh Hell yeah!! Long live the Sheep's Head..!!!

I annoyed the living hell out of those people asking questions! But seriously, how did those people even know what chorizo is?!?!

Hope you like the new digs brother! Sounds as good as ever!

The inlaws used to live nearby on Sapphire Drive, sure would have been cool to go for a visit and get to meet up in person, but they are back in Alberta..

Love the man cave!! :)

Cornwall area, a little place called Glen Walter :)

Back
Top Bottom