New Cab Pack on the way based on VINTAGE FENDER COMBOS!

Quantum 6.03
Yeah that's the "problem". I believe there will soon be an update in Axe-Edit that will explain why these presets will not load correctly. The reason is you're using an older firmware. We beta testers all have the latest firmware always so the presets are also running that firmware. I think FracTool should still be able to load these presets for you if you don't wish to use the latest firmware since it's a beta still.

Got it!! :)

I bought it a couple of hours ago, browsed the 9 bundled presets, and spent all the time with just one preset: ML Brownface Clean with the Cab from the second preset (ML Deluxe Tweed Clean) that I happened to change accidentally. It's amazing for clean solos!! I'm playing it with a Gravity Storm on the neck position of a J-Custom RG8550MZ and It is addictive. The intro of PF Echoes sounds celestial, with a delicate punch and a warm tube tone.

Happy with the purchase just with that single tone

Too many buttons and cabs, so little time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Got it!! :)

I bought it a couple of hours ago, browsed the 9 bundled presets, and spent all the time with just one preset: ML Brownface Clean with the Cab from the second preset (ML Deluxe Tweed Clean) that I happened to change accidentally. It's amazing for clean solos!! I'm playing it with a Gravity Storm on the neck position of a J-Custom RG8550MZ and It is addictive. The intro of PF Echoes sounds celestial, with a delicate punch and a warm tube tone.

Happy with the purchase just with that single tone

Too many buttons and cabs, so little time :rolleyes:
It's actually really simple with these amps since in real life they don't have an EQ so most of the time you can just leave the amp settings alone apart from the presence/tone control and input drive. :) Thank you for the positive feedback Piing!

Bought these last night. Great job ML Sound Lab. Really love the Brown IR mic combo you had on the first preset. 57-414 4 I think it was. Real nice!

Bought these last night. Great job ML Sound Lab. Really love the Brown IR mic combo you had on the first preset. 57-414 4 I think it was. Real nice!
Thank you @Satch4u3 the Brown one ended up being a crucial part of the pack. :) Seems like the Edge and Bonamassa are on to something placing Celestions into their vintage combos. ;)

Purchased this Cab Pack - Haven't had much time to experiment but let me say that the very first IR I tried sounded fantastic! Immediate, very noticeable improvement (to my ears) based on what I was looking for.

I seriously don't think this Cab Pack could disappoint anyone.

Looking forward to digging into this one.

Purchased this Cab Pack - Haven't had much time to experiment but let me say that the very first IR I tried sounded fantastic! Immediate, very noticeable improvement (to my ears) based on what I was looking for.

I seriously don't think this Cab Pack could disappoint anyone.

Looking forward to digging into this one.
Wow thank you so much for the best positive feedback this year!! This really means the world to me. So far everyone seems to really love the sound of these. :)

So, after all the positive comments and feedback this seems to have been a big success for Fractal Audio and myself. :) I just wanted to thank everyone and wish you a lot of fun exploring the "Fender" side of things. I think it doesn't get the attention it deserves in the modeling world as most people concentrate on more driven tones. There simply is no other guitar tone as beautiful as a super fat Fender clean if you ask me. :)

Back
Top Bottom