• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New Bugera FRFR

rknrollo

Regular
Just kidding but I did build one.......around 2012 I built my own 4x12 looking cab to use with my axe Ultra and it turned out to sound great and I gigged with it for years heres the post from back then my 4x12 homemade frfr since then I bought EV Elx112p's but the cab still sounded better, then I got a couple friedman asc12's
which I love, so the 4x12 was kinda heavy and not used much so I took 1/2 of it apart and put it in an old Bugera 2x12 cab I had sitting around just for the hell of it and I'll be damned if this one sounds great too, I dialed it side by side to the Friedman and it gets very close and together they really sound good the "Bugera"has a 2 band EQ which makes it easy to dial in.

Top Bottom