New Boss GT1000 !

https://www.boss.info/us/products/gt-1000/
  • Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
  • Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
  • Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
  • AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
  • Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
  • Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
  • Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
  • Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
  • Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
  • Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
  • Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
  • High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
  • ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
  • Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
  • Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
  • USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing

The clip is splendid as usual and Boss surely has done a hard job. Wait and see (qty & type of amps and effects, price level, independent user reviews..).
Nice

We live in a golden age where we are becoming really spoiled in our options regarding digital modeling. Now, if only it was clear how much DSP power this thing really has. Because I like to use FX, A LOT! The Pod HD500 was a massive disappointment in that regard for me, as was the AX-8. The Axe-FX also has limitations in that regard, but at least I can work with it. I wonder what limitations this beast has.

Lots of options/competition around lately......good times!

If they don't have IR loading, they better have something really special going on with their included cabs.

Interesting, but I'm still a Fractal Audio guy. My tone chasing quest ended when I started using FAS. I am in my happy place.:D
I'm with you.

I'm a fan of Boss products, and still use one of their processors in my JMP-1 Rack rig in the basement.
But I didn't 'hear' anything in the GT1k video that got me excited. That could have very well been recording with a GT-6 and I don't think it would have sounded any different.

Back
Top Bottom