New AxeFXII User Problems

bradaxefx

Hi guys setting up my axefx for the first time, got it second hand and i dont think it has been updated for a while. I've loaded all the appropriate programs onto my macbook pro (2012 i think) and the fractalbot identifies the axefx2 but nothing else. I have tried different usb ports and cables. Do i have to manually update the firmware somehow?

Uh, what? You have a Axe FX II? If so I don't understand The FractalBot recognizes the II but nothing else? What else should it recognize? Sorry if I'm being dense.

You will have to download the latest firmware and load it into FractalBot, then you can send it to your Axe FXII. Use Axe-Edit if you want to see programs, blocks, etc.

My version of fractalbot links to the latest f/w and prompts for the download. I'm on Windoze, so perhaps Mac version differs?

Otherwise you should be able to go ahead and select your axefx and select the firmware version and install.

You need to download the firmware you want first an unzip the file. Put it on your desktop or wherever you can find it later. Open Fractal bot and Select your device. Once you've selected the device in section 1 then you need to browse for the firmware in Section 2. Once you've found it go down to section 3 and click begin. Follow the prompts along the way.

Back
Top Bottom