New axe-fx user

cyoung

Hey everyone. I just want to say how happy I am with my purchase of the axe-fx standard. I opened up an old project today to record some new tracks with the Recto orange model (my favorite so far) and the axe sounds so much better than Pod Farm 2. It's like night and day. And I'm so glad we have axe-edit because programming in the axe-fx seems like a PITA.

Can't wait to learn more about this incredible box.

cyoung

Hey everyone. I just want to say how happy I am with my purchase of the axe-fx standard. I opened up an old project today to record some new tracks with the Recto orange model (my favorite so far) and the axe sounds so much better than Pod Farm 2. It's like night and day. And I'm so glad we have axe-edit because programming in the axe-fx seems like a PITA.

Can't wait to learn more about this incredible box.

cyoung

Welcome to the community! You're going to find that there will be a lot of new favorites as days go by. I'm still having fun moving from amp sim to amp sim. As far as programming it goes, just sit back and wait for Scott Peterson to have a daily revelation and download his patches. He enjoys doing the work for us. :)

Actually, once you learn where everything is in the Axe, editing on the axe itself is nearly as fast as doing it in Axe Edit. Familiarity = speed. Definitely take the time to learn to do it quickly through the interface and learn your way around, because you're likely not always going to have it connected to Axe Edit.

Back
Top Bottom