New Axe-FX III MKII- What next?

dfarr

I just got my new Axe-FX III MKII today! I have installed Axe-Edit III on my Mac. Do I need to register it for the warranty and if so where is that on their website? Any other updates or things I need to do?
Thanks, Dfarr (Noob)

Congrats. Download Fractal-Bot and install. This is what you’ll use to backup your AF3 and load new firmware. (Also available through AE, but I guess I’m old school) Always a good idea to backup your system initially, just in case you forget when loading the next upgraded firmware.

I’m not sure on the warranty but someone will kick in.

Best

Lee

The III , assuming you bought it new from FAS or non_US supplier, will be automatically be registered to your name for warranty protection. …
Enjoy the gift that keeps on giving.!

Congrats. Download Fractal-Bot and install. This is what you’ll use to backup your AF3 and load new firmware. (Also available through AE, but I guess I’m old school) Always a good idea to backup your system initially, just in case you forget when loading the next upgraded firmware.

I’m not sure on the warranty but someone will kick in.

Best

Lee

Fractalbot is in axe edit, no need for standalone.

The three major rules:
1. Read the manual, seriously!
2. Read the manual again.
3. Repeat with rule No.1 again

Welcome to the forum, Leon Todd, Cooper Carter and Marco Fanton Videos are a good way to start.
4. When you’re doing something specific, go back to the manual.

I’ve had to go back time and time again when doing new things.

Back
Top Bottom