New Axe-Fx II Factory Presets - Quantum 6.01

How would I go about loading these if I had previously rearranged bank A the way I wanted it? Can they be loaded into different banks? Fractal bot wants to overwrite banks A B and C

How would I go about loading these if I had previously rearranged bank A the way I wanted it? Can they be loaded into different banks? Fractal bot wants to overwrite banks A B and C
Rearrange them in FracTool then save the new banks and send them with FractalBot

Select a bank in FB and click begin. FB will then ask to select a destination:
Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 19.44.13.png

Great job FAS! As the others have said, I got far more than I ever expected from Fractal. Amazing standards and practices for any company.

I was trying to load A B C all at once and it did not give me the option. If you load one bank at a time you get the destination box. Thank you

where can I find the list of factory presets + the amps and cabs used inside, in case this list exists?
I can do it manually by going through each of them individually but if someone has made that list, I'm more than interested.

where can I find the list of factory presets + the amps and cabs used inside, in case this list exists?
I can do it manually by going through each of them individually but if someone has made that list, I'm more than interested.

FWIW, All this info (and more) can be gotten pretty easily with @AlGrenadine's awesome FracTool. There's already a built in utility to let you save out a sorted preset to cab list (or vice versa), and you can also save out individual presets as text. All's I did was spent a few minutes with some command line tools merging the data together. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Factory_Banks_vQ6_Amps_and_Cabs.csv
    59.1 KB · Views: 21
FWIW, All this info (and more) can be gotten pretty easily with @AlGrenadine's awesome FracTool. There's already a built in utility to let you save out a sorted preset to cab list (or vice versa), and you can also save out individual presets as text. All's I did was spent a few minutes with some command line tools merging the data together. Enjoy!
Thanks a lot!!!

Back
Top Bottom