New Axe-Fx II Factory Presets - Quantum 6.01

Yeah I am on a MK2 and bank A at least was a little funky. Every preset that had rotary or trem blocks had them enabled and all the preamp tube types were set to EF86.

I have had my AXE for 4 or 5 months now and every time there is a firmware update I read about how everyone is blown away. I am not able to hear the small improvements that some here do but the combination of 2 or 3 firmware updates and the new presets have been a big enough change that I actually hear and feel the difference. For me this is a WOW moment. The first since playing through the AXE for the first time. Thanks to everyone at FRACTAL. This is more than I ever expected for my money and if I never get another update I still feel I have my moneys worth.

Mark II user here. Clicking on the download button for the presets brings up HTML and takes me to the Home page. Is there a problem here. I've tried it on two different browsers and get the same result.

Well till Matt puts them for download out again, you can also download the XL presets and convert them with FracTool. ;)

Just curious, why is there a preset problem with the rotary block for the Original / Mark II? Didn't all models have a rotary block?

They are not up yet. When I click on download it takes me to the firmware page. I hit download again and it brings me back to the same page.

Back
Top Bottom