• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

New Axe-Fx II Factory Presets - Quantum 6.01

SeeD

Forum Addict
Best answers
M@

LOL on the first Presets i tried from 1... They have the Rotary block on
I have a Mark I unit :)

Last edited:

Toopy14

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Can you look at or try factory presets without wiping out existing presets or banks of presets?

Toopy14

Fractal Fanatic
Best answers
Axe-Edit --> IMPORT (Bank A,B or C) --> choose a preset and listen --> don't save
Thanks!

FracTool works great too. I used FracTool to view the banks, then I saved them as individual presets on my computer. Then I just picked an empty slot and imported the ones I wanted to try.

bradlake

Axe-Master
Best answers
Anybody smart or informed enough to determine any specific changes or additional presets, other than the obvious tweaking of existing ones.....?

quark

Veteran
Best answers
M@

LOL on the first Presets i tried from 1... They have the Rotary block on
I have a Mark I unit :)
Hopefully, this was an oversight and we'll get a set with the Rotary block off ... really looking forward to exploring these Q6 presets ... Thanks Fractal!

Top Bottom