New Axe-Fx II Drivers v168

Thanks.. As the Chef asked... 168 = OS10.6.8???

Edit: 10.7.4 for audio.

The old one works for me.. I´ll stay there until i get a new Mac ;)

Really cool the new stuff comes for the ones than can use it. Good for our future. :)

I really want to buy one of the new Haswell Macbook Pro's when they are released at the back end of the year. But no doubt, they'll ship with Mavericks and I'll have to live with the bull shit of having no usable drivers or software for 6 months etc. will the new AE and drivers support OS 10.9, when it drops?

Not installing well for me ... how about the rest of you? The installer tells me to wait for a "Found New Hardware Wizard" to appear but my wizard must be out to lunch .. he never shows and the driver stays at 1.67. Just me? (Windows XP SP3)

I installed it and everything went correct but when I open it says 1.67. so that means that it didn't update at all.Any idea what could be wrong ?

Driver Date: 4/4/2013
Driver Version: 1.67.0.0

Tried twice, second time I uninstalled 1.67 and rebooted my PC and AF2, still states the above driver info 1.67?
:devilish:

I uninstalled 1.67 Driver and USB driver before installing the 168 exe.

Afterwards, the Programs and Features control panel on windows 7 reports:
Axe-Fx II Driver v.1.67.0
Axe-Fx II USB Driver 1.68

The update has caused me an issue. The problem occurs if I'm connected via USB. If I just navigate using the front panel, things are fine. Once I start using the MFC to navigate patches or use the IAs, the Axe-Fx will lock up. No problems with any of the same patches prior to the update. With USB disconnected, no lockups occur. I re-installed of the driver but get the same results. No Fractal apps or audio apps are running. So it seems to be related to using the MFC and/or incoming MIDI messages with USB connected. Maybe there's a setting I need to change that's causing an issue? Anyone else see this?

Using:
Mac 10.8.4
MFC 2.18
Axe-Fx FW 11b

The update has caused me an issue. The problem occurs if I'm connected via USB. If I just navigate using the front panel, things are fine. Once I start using the MFC to navigate patches or use the IAs, the Axe-Fx will lock up. No problems with any of the same patches prior to the update. With USB disconnected, no lockups occur. I re-installed of the driver but get the same results. No Fractal apps or audio apps are running. So it seems to be related to using the MFC and/or incoming MIDI messages with USB connected. Maybe there's a setting I need to change that's causing an issue? Anyone else see this?

Using:
Mac 10.8.4
MFC 2.18
Axe-Fx FW 11b

Had the same issue except when switching patches via the front panel.

The 167 Mac driver has been re-posted to the web site. This will be solved and a new version posted.

Back
Top Bottom