New Axe Edit for 17.00?

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
New Axe Edit for 17.00

Does anyone have any idea when the new Axe Edit will be released?

Last edited:
Lots up updates in this version. Have to wonder if there may be more than the normal lead time?

Better question is: can we use the latest version with 17, excluding the extra functionality? Has anybody tested?

I've always used the 'old' version of Axe-Edit with new FW releases without an issue. I don't see why it would be any different in this case until the 'new' Axe-Edit is released.

I coulda swore I seen the new Axe Edit released earlier. As the matter of fact I seen it before I seen the Axe edit update. Granted I was in a hurry (lunch break) when I seen it. Maybe I was seeing things...... again?

Tomorrow is great, but always in tandem would be ideal, problem solved. Oh wait, then no one could complain, can't have that.

Wonder if the new VU Meters will be integrated into the new Axe-Edit.

That would be really useful. Though I'm still trying to get my head around the feature. Especially when it comes to the difference in level between clean and overdriven presets in a live setup.

Wonder if the new VU Meters will be integrated into the new Axe-Edit.

It will be awesome ... But I think is impossible ... The communication between AE and Axe isn't bi-directional at 100% ... The Axe still having Output meters in Utility but this is not implemented in the AE

Sorry for my awful English that apparently is getting worst [emoji30]

It will be awesome ... But I think is impossible ... The communication between AE and Axe isn't bi-directional at 100% ... The Axe still having Output meters in Utility but this is not implemented in the AE

Sorry for my awful English that apparently is getting worst [emoji30]

I'm not so sure. There's a tuner function in Axe Edit that relies on two way communication, and while there is a time delay, it's not too bad.

I'm hopeful! :)

Also, dude, your English is FAR better than my Italian, so don't apologise. :)

Back
Top Bottom