New AX8 demo video :-)

Very nice, Ketil. Thanks for sharing.

I have to second that. Ketil's videos were one of the big determining factors when I went the FAS route right about the same time as you. (Along with Mark Day's vids.)
Thank you, I appreciate that :)

I "liked" it, then unliked it just so I could like it again!

PS: The story of that Looper Demo preset is that on my very last inspection of the factory presets I had the idea that it should be included. It's just the preset I made for my first gig with the AX8 and a Looper dropped in ;-) A "30-second jobbie." Happy to see it getting some proper use in your able hands.

Last edited:
Holy Smokes!!! I haven't watched a vid by Rednebb in years . . . still has some of the best chops going . .thanks for posting this. You used everything but that pan flute hanging up in the background, and probably it would've sounded great , too. Great stuff.

I really really liked the songs and sounds - especially that gold hollow body, the danelectro, and the looper song.

Thanks Ketil - glad to see you back with more vids.

It's unequivocally your fault for making me buy the Ultra!!
Your videos were what clinched the deal !

Ketil's Revolution of rock guitar videos on the Axe-fx was one of the main reasons I bought the Axe-fx standard. Must have watched them at least a dozen times. What a versatile musician and tone monster!

Back
Top Bottom