New ax8 and other toys day!

soheil

Power User
Just got my new ax8 guys and couple of pedals and wanted to share the joy with you. Can't wait to fire it up and see it in all the glory! The best part is tomorrow night I have a jam session with my band and finally I can ditch the old Boss GT10 and try ax8 for all the TOOOOOONE! :D

fGt5pBd.jpg

Tried it for a quick test last night and obviously it sounds great. made a couple of presets for today's jamming session with 7 scenes. I will let you know how it will goes. so far so good. FAS Rules!

Ok. so we had the rehearsal last night and my tones never sounded better! as I said before all I did was having a quick preset with 7 scenes (Which I ended up using mostly 3 of them, one clean, one crunch and a lead patch with boost and delays) tones was cutting through great and sharp and clear. I was accustomed to hearing great axe fx II tones on my home studio but hearing the amps on live jam was a totally different experience. great job FAS. thanks! you guys rock. and sorry for the crappy photo :D it was a quick shot...

tV17ma2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom