Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy 1000+ LIVEGOLD TonePack - Partial Update (Bank 1 Marshalls) for Cygnus X3 firmware update now available

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Damn. I was watching this thread like a hawk because this weekend is my only chance to work up patches for a show next Saturday. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Damn. I was watching this thread like a hawk because this weekend is my only chance to work up patches for a show next Saturday. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Found a plugin this AM that should fix it. Web guys will work to configure and maybe late this afternoon will post and see if prior customers can see the added TonePack update. New customers can see it fine, confirmed that.

Hold off checking your account again until i get the green light from them -- will post here this afternoon once they say "go".

Found a plugin this AM that should fix it. Web guys will work to configure and maybe late this afternoon will post and see if prior customers can see the added TonePack update. New customers can see it fine, confirmed that.

Hold off checking your account again until i get the green light from them -- will post here this afternoon once they say "go".

BOOOOOO, WooCommerce......guess they're not so "woo" after all...what a terrible change to make, horrible for their business. Someone missed their morning coffee on that one...

Thanks for the update, AustinBuddy! The wait will have been worth it! Thank you and all collaborators for all of your hard work in putting this pack together! :)

I just downloaded the pack to run on my AX3 and am having the wah always on problem. I know the AB is probably busy, so if any one else wants to chime in, that would be great. I have read the PDF and the section about the wah and didn't know if this was a bug. I'm using a Mission spring loaded wah attached to my FC12 as pedal 1. I went into MIDI settings and set external 1 to FC 1 pedal 1 and confirmed that it is working. I then changed the initial value to 100%. I rebooted AX3 and reloaded preset and it still shows the wah on. When I go into the controller setting and look at the graph, it still shows my pedal as reading 0%. When I move the pedal, the graph moves as it's supposed to. I can't figure out why it isn't sending the initial value as 100% even though it's set that way. Is there some other MIDI setting that I need to change?

I just downloaded the pack to run on my AX3 and am having the wah always on problem. I know the AB is probably busy, so if any one else wants to chime in, that would be great. I have read the PDF and the section about the wah and didn't know if this was a bug. I'm using a Mission spring loaded wah attached to my FC12 as pedal 1. I went into MIDI settings and set external 1 to FC 1 pedal 1 and confirmed that it is working. I then changed the initial value to 100%. I rebooted AX3 and reloaded preset and it still shows the wah on. When I go into the controller setting and look at the graph, it still shows my pedal as reading 0%. When I move the pedal, the graph moves as it's supposed to. I can't figure out why it isn't sending the initial value as 100% even though it's set that way. Is there some other MIDI setting that I need to change?
@austinbuddy ’s presets are set up so that toe-down turns off the Wah.

@austinbuddy ’s presets are set up so that toe-down turns off the Wah.
Calibrate your pedal. If you do the initial setting to 100% the wah will not come on when you load a preset. But Rex is right, once you touch the wah, it will then come on and stay in if you use a spring loaded pedal. You have to reverse the modifier in the wah block for any preset from 95% = off to 5% off and save, then Your spring wah will work as you want.

Hey AB ... good news! I just found the updated pack in my account and downloaded it successfully. Can't wait to dig in to these!

Congrats on getting these finished. I can imagine how you must feel after all of this work. BTW, I haven't looked, but did you include any presets intended for acoustic guitar?

Thanks again for everything! Den

Calibrate your pedal. If you do the initial setting to 100% the wah will not come on when you load a preset. But Rex is right, once you touch the wah, it will then come on and stay in if you use a spring loaded pedal. You have to reverse the modifier in the wah block for any preset from 95% = off to 5% off and save, then Your spring wah will work as you want.
I calibrated it again. While it is set to 100%, when I load any of the presets, the wah is still on and it's reading my pedal as 0%. I reset the MIDI settings to see if I had something changed in the past, but it's still not working. Any ideas?

I calibrated it again. While it is set to 100%, when I load any of the presets, the wah is still on and it's reading my pedal as 0%. I reset the MIDI settings to see if I had something changed in the past, but it's still not working. Any ideas?
Strange, now it is suddenly working. I reset the MIDI controls again and set it back to 100% and now it's registering. Thanks

Hey AB ... good news! I just found the updated pack in my account and downloaded it successfully. Can't wait to dig in to these!

Congrats on getting these finished. I can imagine how you must feel after all of this work. BTW, I haven't looked, but did you include any presets intended for acoustic guitar?

Thanks again for everything! Den
Dan - as you will see in Bank 3, there was hardly any room to do bonus ones. There is an Electric to Acoustic preset though. Maybe in a future Bank 4! 😎

@austinbuddy - on page 12 of release notes you describe adjusting the EQ for FRFRs. Did you make any adjustments when playing through your CLR or did you leave it flat?

.... So will the gold pack be available with an Axe III version until the end of August ..??

Yes. In fact the Axe-Fx III purchase option is now up in the webstore for purchase, and I'll start a thread over in the Axe-Fx III preset area soon.

The August 2020 labeled Zip file is the same zip file as the FM3 customers see (and has both FM3 and AX3 banks in it), even though the download areas names may look different.

Back
Top Bottom