New Animals as Leaders Artist Profile Video

Not my personal taste but no denying the talent there, a great endorsement for FAS these guys.

Sharing AAL preset would really be nice. They use a lot of the AxeFx II functionnality and it would be great to see how they approach it.

Please share !!!!

Based on what Tosin said during Axe-Fest II, it sounds like even if they share presets they're representative of their live sound for only a short period of time. He was joking about their habit of wiping their patches before a gig and dialling everything in new again! :)

Right, that's it lads, no more groveling, either post the presets or keep them, either way my playing is still going to be shit, even with the best presets in the world.
hysterical.gif

But here's the main thing, I still get immense pleasure from it !

Last edited:
Reactions: ALE
Right, that's it lads, no more groveling, either post the presets or keep them, either way my playing is still going to be shit, even with the best presets in the world.
hysterical.gif

Same here , lets see : Me + 5 more fingers + 2 more strings + AAL presets = still sucking
One can still can still hope and dream , right ?

Last edited:
Sorry I'm late to the party... Fractal Audio Leadership has Animals as Leaders patches! Why are they waiting to post them?

Back
Top Bottom