New Animals as Leaders Artist Profile Video

Jeremy, yes, we have presets!

And...

I'll share them if this thread takes off.

As the seconds... minutes...hours... days...and soon to be months pass by, I have a feeling there was never an intention of sharing their presets (I could be completely wrong). Know knowing Animals As Leaders are selling their patches as part of a concert package, leads me to believe marketing is to blame for this. Having said that, leaving the very people who pay their hard earned money to keep Fractal Audio in business begging for patch scraps, doesn't seem like a user friendly business model. I don't get the... if you beg enough...we'll give them to you route. Simply stated, either post them because you want your users to have the best possible Axe Fx experience, or don't even bring up the possibility. Had to say it.

I have a feeling there was never an intention of sharing their presets (I could be completely wrong).
I think you are completely wrong. Knowing M@ his intentions are always good. But not everything can be made possible, even for Fractal and Fractal owners.

Having said that, leaving the very people who pay their hard earned money to keep Fractal Audio in business begging for patch scraps, doesn't seem like a user friendly business model. I don't get the... if you beg enough...we'll give them to you route. Simply stated, either post them because you want your users to have the best possible Axe Fx experience, or don't even bring up the possibility. Had to say it.

Show a little pride and don't beg then?

Honestly, having met the AAL guys now I can say they are super nice gents just trying to make a living. They are also prone to completely tossing their patches before a gig and redoing them from scratch. For kicks. So whatever you get, whenever you get it, you can be sure is just a moment in time in their sounds which are constantly evolving.

I think you are completely wrong. Knowing M@ his intentions are always good. But not everything can be made possible, even for Fractal and Fractal owners.

Honestly, having met the AAL guys now I can say they are super nice gents just trying to make a living. They are also prone to completely tossing their patches before a gig and redoing them from scratch. For kicks. So whatever you get, whenever you get it, you can be sure is just a moment in time in their sounds which are constantly evolving.

But not everything can be made possible, even for Fractal and Fractal owners? Not sure I understand your logic? Fractal has their patches and could post them right now if the wanted too... but they don't. My point is, why do the "only if this thread blows up" stuff? I understand it's their prerogative to post or not to post patches... after 7 pages and over 4,000 views on the subject... either share them, or close the thread and say sorry guys we're not gonna post them. I can assure you not only my pride, but the pride of everyone who posted their thoughts on this subject is never in question! You may want to reconsider your choice of words.

But not everything can be made possible, even for Fractal and Fractal owners? Not sure I understand your logic? Fractal has their patches and could post them right now if the wanted too... but they don't.

Because they are not Fractal's to give away. They belong to Javier and Tosin and if they don't want Fractal to share them, Fractal won't share them.

My point is, why do the "only if this thread blows up" stuff?
Did you consider that, when that comment was posted, M@ didn't think he'd be unable to post them at some point in the future? That AAL's wishes might have changed?

Fair enough. Do you think a status update would help to elevate and confusion? Either way, have a great day sir.

maybe M@ doesn't think the thread has taken off, he only said "if" ... so, let's get this thread taking off already

Here at:
SoundCheckHollywood

Don't think I could ever justify $65 for some patches :D
Hopefully they release them outside the bundle.

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the minority here, but I'm totally cool with how AAL is handling their business practices. This is a brave-new world for musicians and they have to find a way to make money somehow. For $65 you get this:

- GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET
- TOUR VIP LAMINATE
- 18X24 LIMITED EDITION ANIMALS AS LEADERS POSTER
- MEET & GREET WITH ANIMALS AS LEADERS
- CUSTOM ANIMALS AS LEADERS GUITAR PICKS
- DOWNLOAD LINK FOR ANIMALS AS LEADERS AXE-FX PATCHES
- GEAR RUNDOWN
- ACCESS TO WATCH THE BAND SOUNDCHECK WITH Q & A

I'm not even really into their music but for that price I think all that you're getting is worth it, and if they were to come in my neck of the woods I would totally go see them just for that.

I'm willing to bet that half the people that listen to them probably downloaded their album off a torrent site anyway, so they have to find a way to make money somehow. It's not much more than the cost of the ticket for normal concerts nowadays anyway.

That's just my .02 cents.....like I said I'm probably in the minority here.

I'm pretty sure their patches wouldn't work for what I do but it would be really cool to check them out I recently bought the TAM 10 (his lower end sig model 8 string) so I could get a close match perhaps. I am also mostly interested in their cleans, tapping patches and effects.

Patchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatchespatches....

....please? :D

Are they? I saw interviews where they specifically mentioned wanting to use their actual drummer. The album has credits for drum recordings too.

Back
Top Bottom