New and free! Re-captured Carvin Legacy VL212 G12M CabPack – RNDI version

Per - thank you!!! I can remember M@ remarking that he was going to notify Steve Vai about your last IR release. Did you have any updates to share about whether your IR's made it to "The Vai" ?

Secondly, I noticed that your previous release at some point included Rivera cabs? Do you plan to update a release with the Neve Preamp on the Rivera cabs? Just curious.

Thanks again!

Per - thank you!!! I can remember M@ remarking that he was going to notify Steve Vai about your last IR release. Did you have any updates to share about whether your IR's made it to "The Vai" ?

Secondly, I noticed that your previous release at some point included Rivera cabs? Do you plan to update a release with the Neve Preamp on the Rivera cabs? Just curious.

Thanks again!

You're very welcome :)
I haven't heard more from Matt regarding Mr. Vai, but I have PM'd him to let him know about the new re-capture.
So who knows what will happen...

I will be re-shooting all my CabPacks with the RNDI in the next month or two.

Per

Final bump for more comments/opinions/reviews.
Looks like this will be another sleeper. I'm rather disappointed that so few cared to give me some feedback.
But thanks to you who did :)

They are very good, and work well with a number of amp models. I'm learning a great lesson about sticking with one cab pack and trying loads of different amp models with them. Yours are right up there, for sure.

Thank you!

They are very good, and work well with a number of amp models. I'm learning a great lesson about sticking with one cab pack and trying loads of different amp models with them. Yours are right up there, for sure.

Thank you!

You're very welcome! Glad you like them pima:)
You've always been supportive and I really appreciate your feedback!
Per

Per, I have just tried these out and even put them up against the 2*12 Cali Leggy Mix [from the Axe's factory cabs] and they totally ROCK!
What a godsend as I love the Legacy.
All I can say is...[in your language]...fy faen!
Superb.

Per, I have just tried these out and even put them up against the 2*12 Cali Leggy Mix [from the Axe's factory cabs] and they totally ROCK!
What a godsend as I love the Legacy.
All I can say is...[in your language]...fy faen!
Superb.

Awesome! Fy faen ka bra:)
Really glad that you as a Legacy lover like them!
Hope they will serve you well:encouragement:

Good to have the forum back up and running better than ever!
I'm planning to release my next re-shot free CabPack on sunday or monday.
It'll be the Trace Elliot 4x10 Bass Cab :)

Back
Top Bottom