New amps in next firmware...

Some nice cleans maybe the clean channel from a friedman. Some fx improvements mainly the flanger. Can't seem to get that washy van halen flange sound or that swoopy paul Gilbert jet like flange. Love the unit though it inspires me all the time.

There is so much in this box that to be honest, any thing Cliff adds to it now is just icing on a wonderful cake, so I say Bring it on Cliff and team:) So looking forward to the next Firmware!!!!

I was hoping that Cliff would give us a new amp that makes the Axe sound like a Kemper... sort of like the Gorilla amp idea :)

I am also very satisfied with all the amps we have. However, It would be great if we had the amps with all or most of their channels, cuz some great amp models are "incomplete", for exemple, the Clean channel of the Bad Cat (From what i've heard) Is one of the
best cleans out there and I would love to have that one, for exemple. Maybe we can get that with input trims/drives, etc... well... I don't know :)

I'm excited for new FAS amps. This box is saturated with real world amp circuits. Since the Axefx has the ability to go way beyond the physical limitations of real amps that makes me excited. An amp that would cost $50,000 to manufacture is free in the digital realm. Time to go nuts! I can't wait for the FAS Modern III! I'd love to see more signature amps like the Thorendal sim, how cool is that shit!

No more amps for a while, we've got plenty IMHO, what I'd like to see is a focus on more fx models, and improving the flanger and vibe and rotary.

The reverbs are now world class, if not better, but some of the effects are kind of lagging behind and haven't really evolved from early FW

Free is free. Bring'em on. Even if I don't change my live patches in any way, it's always fun to sit down and play with an amp block, and cab, just to fiddle. It's like going to a boutique amp shop, and spending the day playing on every amp they have without leaving the house, or my chair, or changing out of pajamas...

A Mesa Road King and a Randall Satan are in the works, but I understand Cliff is reluctant to include them as the Axe-FX would implode under the weight of its own awesomeness.

If he releases the satan (or a thrasher), I wonder what he would do with the gain controls, since those amps have three, but all others on the axe fx have two, maximum. Hopefully it isn't an issue to add one more knob!

Would love a satan/Thrasher.

Back
Top Bottom