New Amp day

My 64 Princeton Reverb would be one of the last to go from my herd. Awesome by itself and loves pedals. My friend who owns the store where I bought it was sad to see it go. He said it had sold a ton of guitars for him because he'd always plug them into that though he has 50 or more used amps to pick from, and all the guitars sounded great through it. I'm really looking forward to the BF Princeton in the new FW.

Happy new amp day.

Nice Sean- I have one from the same year myself. Finding the right speaker, depending on what you might want to use it for, can really make a difference. And the Klon into that amp with the gain turned up is a fun ride.

Nice Sean- I have one from the same year myself. Finding the right speaker, depending on what you might want to use it for, can really make a difference. And the Klon into that amp with the gain turned up is a fun ride.

Original speaker. It is in awesome condition. I really like the speaker that's in it.

That's cool- mine came with a fairly lame Utah of some make when I bought it. The original speakers can be really nice and, I think, gives you the authentic sound of those amps. I currently have a Weber 10" (can't remember the model) that's spec'ed to be similar to the original Jensen's in tone with a bit more power handling. I've used another baffle in it with some 12's (I like Alnico's for something different)..

Enjoy it.. great little amp for a lot of situations..

great ! really like those old Princeton Reverbs. heard through the grapevine that there's gonna be one in one of the next FW updates. would be interesting to hear how it compares to yours...

Back
Top Bottom