New Album Cover

Thanks for the kind words. Ken did a awesome job for us. He has done album art for Steve Morse, Petra, Kerry Livgren, and a bunch of other artists. Needless to say, we are extremely pleased with Ken's effort for us. Album art is probably a dieing thing. I love album art.

So, I went to the website, listened to all the clips, and was asked to let you know what I think.

I THINK I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BUY YOUR CD'S!!!!!!!!

Looks great! I have a new found appreciation for good album art after spending the better part of a year working with various artists for a good logo and then cover art for our debut album (coming out in a couple months). In general, I don't think people realize all the work that goes into a self-released album; I know I didn't. t applaud your undertaking!

It looks really good, and yes covers seem to have lost ppls attention. Maybe cus it was downscaled from Albums to cds.
But this one looks awsome mate.

So, I went to the website, listened to all the clips, and was asked to let you know what I think.

I THINK I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO BUY YOUR CD'S!!!!!!!!

Many thanks quonsar. Your kind words are greatly appreciated, especially from a brother fractalite.

Touch the Sky Vol I is available at Amazon, or many major retailers. You can also buy directly from Progrock Records. If you google Supernal Endgame, there are many hits (google hits, not to be mistaken for radio hits) and a lot of retailers. Our website is supernalendgame.com (link below). As for Touch the Sky Vol II, we are mixing now. For those of us that are Fractal fans, I did all of my guitar parts with my FX. Did not use a single amp. Never thought I'd hear myself say that, but the FX sounds better. Best of all, once I have dialed in my tone for recording, I just save it, and have the exact sound for live performance. Can't beat that. To me, Fractal is the ultimate prog tool. All those great guitar tones and voices. Thanks again. I hope you enjoy our music. If you do visit our website, there are two John's in Supernal Endgame. John E, and the more refined John, (that would be me).

Back
Top Bottom