New age of gigging!

So you need two cars to make it to the gig?
Car 1. Fractal and GTR.
Car 2. Amp and spare pedal board.
Where do I stow my inflatable groupies?

Its about the same for me as its been for the last 16 years......

Right?

Except more like 30 years for me. Seeing that picture reminds me, I still have my 70's era Ampeg V4 and cabinet. I remember cramming that thing in my old 74 Dodge Dart. LOL! Simple, but damn good times, I really miss those days. The little things just meant a lot more, nobody was screaming "when's the next firmware!", you just played and got laid! LOL

I get everything I need in one car. Guitar, Axe, MFC (in a huge pedalboard case), cables, ...
Family-proof cars make it possible.

After I got my Fractal rig, I was able to downsize my vehicle from a Passat station wagon to a Mini Countryman.

Not me - :lol - I got a Town & Country Touring Edition with fold down seats (I.e., into the floor) to accommodate my ATA flight case packed with a Pedaltrain Grande (PT4) for my 3 expression pedal, MFC and EXP4MFC to go with my 6-space Gator rack with AXE FX II and Monster 2500 Conditioner and pair of NEOs.

It's a workout just to go to a jam session with friends ... and I wouldn't trade it for all the tube amps in the world. :lol

Thanks Cliff, M@ and FAS! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Honestly, 1 qsc k12 is enough playing live and even practice. It's actually way too loud. Levels are both at 12' oclock and is already enough. I thought i need another one but 1 can do it's job. All our venues have great PA so im good to go. In our area we're the only band who plays axefx lol

Back
Top Bottom