New 8-string groove track! Quantum 1.05 and Ownhammer Mesa. Ibanez TAM10

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everybody!

I recently got the Steven Slate Drums David Bendeth expansion so that inspired me to make a demo.
These drums are so punchy!
Recently I also got my new Ibanez TAM10 Tosin Abasi 8-string guitar, it's a very nice instrument with many tonal options with the coil-tap.
I felt I also had to do another demo for that guitar, something a little bit more Djenty maybe...
Pair these things with Quantum 1.05 (which sounds GREAT!) and some new Ownhammer IR's and BOOM!

Nowadays I only use Ownhammer IR's because to me they sound the most balanced and natural.
Also, they are very easy to use and it's very easy to get great results quickly!
If you haven't tried them I recommend trying them out!
I used the Mes-ST V70 speaker for this demo paired with the Recto 2 modern red amp model.
Don't forget there is a freebie cab pack on the ownhammer site too, the Mes-ST V60 pack.
The V70 that I used for this demo is a little darker than the V60, I prefer the V70 one but the freebie V60 is also very nice.

Anyway, so here is the track! I'm very happy about how it turned out.
In case you were wondering, the beginning riff has the coil-tap thing going on in the bridge position.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks for listening.

Back
Top Bottom