New 2022 EBMM John Petrucci Models

Same here love the Crystal Amethyst Majesty and also the JP15 in Purple Nebula. The tiger eye looks really nice too! I'll be keeping my Majesty Purple Nebula though and my JP6 20th anniversary model. Tempted though lol

Did you guys ever see that Purple Nebula majesty on reverb going for a really stupid amount? Like 22k. I think the seller has put it down to just over 11k now. Still a crazy price I though!

I'm excited for the production 8-string model. I missed the limited run and will finally be able to acquire one for a "reasonable" price.

I'm also down for the Kaizen models, the TOM Stringray, and the new Sabres. I've been 100% EBMM for ~6 years, and I'm eager to add a few of these 2022 models to my collection (11 and counting).

The standard Majesty finishes aren't doing it for me this year. Too dark and boring. Dunno if I am willing to shell out $2k MORE just on a nice finish.

Did you guys ever see that Purple Nebula majesty on reverb going for a really stupid amount? Like 22k. I think the seller has put it down to just over 11k now. Still a crazy price I though!
He's out of his mind! I only saw it @ 9999, but that's still dreaming!
The standard Majesty finishes aren't doing it for me this year. Too dark and boring. Dunno if I am willing to shell out $2k MORE just on a nice finish.
Yeah, they're kinda weird-looking.

That Tiger eye quilt top JP15 is lush. That's the exact finish I wanted when I bought my JP15 but they weren't making at the time.

Music Man makes excellent guitars but their prices are getting out of control. I think that's is true even compared to the other companies that are raising their prices.

Back
Top Bottom