NEVERMORE TM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first try dont slaughter me

Sounds extremely close! Very good! I would love to hear more from you. How about anything from Jeff Loomis solo albums? I am about ready to order my Axe II but Im saving your preset!

I tried this with my 7.............................didn't sound so good, I think when we tone match we need to match as close as possible with
tunings/riffs etc.
Probably sounds way better on your system with your guitar.

Sounds extremely close! Very good! I would love to hear more from you. How about anything from Jeff Loomis solo albums? I am about ready to order my Axe II but Im saving your preset!

Im confused or confused you, that clip from u tube is Loomis, so without an axe 2, how would you be able to play/hear my preset?

Im confused or confused you, that clip from u tube is Loomis, so without an axe 2, how would you be able to play/hear my preset?

OHHHHHH, Ok yes, I didn't read where that was actually Jeff loomis playing. I thought it was your tone match and you put it on youtube. My bad. Well, I guess I dont know what your clip sounds like, It will have to be a surprise when I get my Axe.

Back
Top Bottom