[Nevermind, already implemented] Global blocks workaround with FM3 Edit.

Megahertzz

Inspired
Seeing as Global blocks seems to be out of the question for the FM3, I would like to suggest another way of attaining some of the global block functionality:
Through FM3 Edit, make it so that changes in a block in one preset, can be saved to the same block in multiple presets at the same time. Either that a series of presets are stringed together in FM3 Edit, and changes to a block in one preset automatically is saved in all presets of that string, or making it possible to choose which presets the changes should apply to each time you save the preset.
For me it means being able to implement changes on the fly to multiple presets at once during soundcheck, only downside being you have to have a computer connected. But I can gladly live with that.

Are you talking about this?
* Added Parameter Batch Set functionality. The Parameter Batch Set command can be activated by right-clicking on a parameter while holding down SHIFT to display a context menu and selecting "Set In Multiple Presets". Selecting a sub-menu item will display the Preset Picker from which you can select multiple presets to batch set the parameter value.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fm3-edit-1-05-02.175663/#post-2130918

Back
Top Bottom