Never SCENE this before

slinky005

Power User
No idea when this happened.

Went to rehearsal a few weeks ago and this patch was working fine.
Now I turn on the Axe, go to this patch and scene one is blisteringly loud.
All blocks are on channel A.

Originally it was setup with Sc1 as main part of song and Sc2 was my boost for lead.
I've now got the patch working by bypassing Sc1 and only using Sc2 and Sc3.

Strangely if go into the output block and turn down the rows level to zero, I still get relatively a loud level compared to doing the same on another scene.

Tried copying a working scene to Sc1 but it makes no difference.
I could rebuild this patch from scratch pretty easily but I want to know why this happened in case it comes up again.

Attachments

• Bad Scene.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Was this an old preset that was converted for the Axe-Fx III? The 'Output 1' block is messed up? I used the layout (input) meters to determine this. all levels looked normal. So I checked the Output block.

Go to the 'Output 1' block. Go to the 'Scene Levels' tab. Look at 'Scene 1 Level'. It's maxed out. There are a couple of other parameters that seem un-intended?

Right click on the 'Output 1' block, hover your mouse pointer over 'Edit' to open a drop down window. select 'Reset Block'.

Last edited:
There are many other indicators that this was very likely an older preset from another platform that was converted with an older version of Fractool. All four IRs are active and some other strange settings in the Cab block? Reverb block Modulation 'Rate' parameter is not correct?.

Try re-converting the original preset with the latest FracTool version. @AlGrenadine has got this working so much better now.

And PLEASE donate a little something for his amazing work! FracTool has become a staple for any Fractal user.

Back
Top Bottom