Never heard of this song before....friggin love it!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Was riding with my 8 year old in the truck on way to Home Depot yesterday and requested "Old School Hip Hop" on Siri. This came on first. Killer groove and vocal style. LOOOONG, but I dig it a lot. Need my cardboard and boombox now........

I guess it's a good thing that people have different tastes in just about everything.

Personally, that track is everything I loathe about rap and all it's sub-genres. It's not what I would call music. The backing track is a nice groove, but is completely swamped by that maniacal prattling that some people seem to like, although for the life of me I have no idea why. I can't hear or understand a word they're saying, there is zero melodic component, it's basically like 3rd grade kid's poetry attempts hyped up with street "cred".

Yup - that probably puts me into the bucket of oldies who actually like tunes, hooks, memorable catchy bits, ear worms that you can't stop running through your brain, lyrics with lyricism, and all that jazz...! ;)

Shit-stirrer? Me??? Neverrrr...! ;)

Was riding with my 8 year old in the truck on way to Home Depot yesterday and requested "Old School Hip Hop" on Siri. This came on first. Killer groove and vocal style. LOOOONG, but I dig it a lot. Need my cardboard and boombox now........

That’s cool! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom