Neil Gaiman's Sandman

gaaaaaaa! love Gaiman's writing
gimme more like "the price" and "snow, glass, apples"

He signed off on EVERY scene and was involved in the production from beginning to end, so there is some hope.

I felt like American Gods was pretty well done, and production was apparently a shitshow.

About to start Eps5 and LOVING it. We're typically not that impressed with DC based characters and stories, but this one has us completely mesmerized.

At first I wasn't a fan of the gender-bend Constantine, but in all honesty....Jenna Coleman does the role justice.

In some instances, I thought the casting questionable. Thought they could have done better with the Lucifer Morningstar, Lucien casting. In other instances, they absolutely nailed it. Fiddlers Green (Gilbert)spot on, Cain and Abel spot on, the Corinthian excellent, John Dee very good. They finished "The Doll's house", it will be interesting to see what they do with "Season of Mists".

Almost done with it.

Has that typical Gaiman feeling, where he totally loves to nerd out on gods and mythology.
I gotta say the cast has some really heavy hitters in there, didn't expect that

The CGI is just miles above any other full-blown DC movie, it's crazy.

Almost done with it.

Has that typical Gaiman feeling, where he totally loves to nerd out on gods and mythology.
I gotta say the cast has some really heavy hitters in there, didn't expect that

The CGI is just miles above any other full-blown DC movie, it's crazy.

Yup. No one does that literarry content better than Neil. I really dug the adaptation of American Gods for streaming, too.

Finished it this morning. I was concerned how dark it got during the "diner episode", but thankfully it got back on track.

Overall a decent show. Hope it gets renewed for a second season. The entire cast was superb in their roles. I can't believe this was Vanesu Samunyai's first role. Beautiful and talented young lady.

Back
Top Bottom