Negative Reviews

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Effective immediately, we are implementing a new policy regarding negative reviews of members of this forum's Vendor program.

Negative reviews of members of this forum's Vendor program must be posted in their own threads in The Lounge. Such reviews must begin with a one line "tag" (@vendor) of the vendor. The actual review must begin on the second line. This is to ensure that the Vendor area remains a space for informative and constructive discussions, while also allowing users to share their experiences with various vendors.

When posting negative reviews in the lounge, please keep your comments brief and objective. While constructive criticism is allowed, please refrain from using abusive language, personal attacks, or engaging in back-and-forth arguments with other users or vendors. Such conversations will be closely moderated.

Before posting a negative review, we strongly encourage customers to try to work with vendors to resolve their issues. In many cases, a simple private conversation with the vendor can lead to a satisfactory resolution for all parties involved.

Effective immediately, we are implementing a new policy regarding negative reviews of members of this forum's Vendor program.

Negative reviews of members of this forum's Vendor program must be posted in their own threads in The Lounge. Such reviews must begin with a one line "tag" (@vendor) of the vendor. The actual review must begin on the second line. This is to ensure that the Vendor area remains a space for informative and constructive discussions, while also allowing users to share their experiences with various vendors.

When posting negative reviews in the lounge, please keep your comments brief and objective. While constructive criticism is allowed, please refrain from using abusive language, personal attacks, or engaging in back-and-forth arguments with other users or vendors. Such conversations will be closely moderated.

Before posting a negative review, we strongly encourage customers to try to work with vendors to resolve their issues. In many cases, a simple private conversation with the vendor can lead to a satisfactory resolution for all parties involved.
I'm Sorry but i need to understand more clear about the new policy here because it happened that i just posted a negative review about some vendor in the lounge so i don't know if what i did is wrong or against the policy you are trying to implement in here!
Plz advice,, if it's wrong then tell me what to do or where to share this bad experience i passed through, Thanks in advance

I'm Sorry but i need to understand more clear about the new policy here because it happened that i just posted a negative review about some vendor in the lounge so i don't know if what i did is wrong or against the policy you are trying to implement in here!
Plz advice,, if it's wrong then tell me what to do or where to share this bad experience i passed through, Thanks in advance
I think you are OK but the very first line in your post needs to be @Choptones, then start the rest of your review on the second line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom