Needed: Older Version of Axe Edit from 2017

Xtrackt

I'm really hoping someone can help me out here. I really need an older version of Axe Edit. The version I originally had was downloaded from the site in early 2017, in January or so. I need this version again. If anyone knows where to find this version of Axe Edit, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a lot of projects in the works and can't update my firmware right now. The current version available does not work with the version of firmware I'm running, which is 1.01.

I'm really hoping someone can help me out here. I really need an older version of Axe Edit. The version I originally had was downloaded from the site in early 2017, in January or so. I need this version again. If anyone knows where to find this version of Axe Edit, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a lot of projects in the works and can't update my firmware right now. The current version available does not work with the version of firmware I'm running, which is 1.01.
http://archive.axefx.fr/AxeFX II/AxeEdit/Legacy versions/

^has a bunch of the old installers^

... as for "January or so of 2017"... 3p12p0 maybe? That's just an educated guess based on the date stamp of some of the installers I've kept around on my system (I have a 3p11p0 from 12/9/16 and then a 3p13p2 from 3/16/17, so... it's probably a version somewhere in that range at least).

I have one dated jan 9th 2017 Version 3p12p3, for mac.

Back
Top Bottom