Need to alternate between channel A & B RJM GT22

belfast

Inspired
Hi all
I have been so happy with my gt22 that i haven't had the need to do anything for along time now
but no i need to alternate between channel A & B on axe 3 effect blok i have it set so on long press it will pop up with option a,b,c,d but i would like it to just swap between a&b by tapping the switch dos this make sense ?

cheers

yes it does i have got it semi to work
actually not so hard but i still have a few issues...the ia action is axe-fx lll: reverb 1 /cc Toggle #66 off:2 on:1
then its a toggle i could probably make hold funktion to do the same.

yes it does i have got it semi to work
actually not so hard but i still have a few issues...the ia action is axe-fx lll: reverb 1 /cc Toggle #66 off:2 on:1
then its a toggle i could probably make hold funktion to do the same.
What’s the issue? How is it semi working?

I’m guessing that’s you on the RJM forum asking the same question. They’d have the best answers as the issue isn’t with the axe but with the MMGT. Let us know if you figure it out though.

Like this:
Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 6.52.41 PM.png
And then you can change the background color based on the IA step in the "IA Cycle Steps" menu. This makes Channel A green and Channel B red:

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 6.52.44 PM.png

You can add more steps, up to four, by just adding another System / Step followed by the CC command with the channel number you want to recall. Where:

Code:
CC Value | Channel Selected
1        | A
2        | B
3        | C
4        | D

I did get it to work right away on the reverb, but have now got it to show the channel name and change colour

Attachments

• Reverb  button.JPG
    Reverb button.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 3
  • reverb hold.JPG
    reverb hold.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 3
My problem is now: i cant get it to do the same on hold function
like this quick tap on switch turn on or off the effect hold function changes channel between a/b
i did get that to work as well but i cant seem to get it to show the state on the display like it does on the reverb normal button settings.

Back
Top Bottom