Need some recommendations!!

Yianni54

Inspired
Hey guys,

So I should be getting my invite soon but before I do, I want to get everything I need ahead of time.

So I know I will need an expression/volume pedal. What do you guys recommend are great exp/vol. pedals? I see a lot of Mission eng. pedals. What is so great about these?

Also, I will be running the FX8 through my fx loop on my PRS Archon 100. So I'm assuming I need 2 humbuster cables for the send return loop, right? Do I need another going to the amps input?

Thanks

Hey guys,

So I should be getting my invite soon but before I do, I want to get everything I need ahead of time.

So I know I will need an expression/volume pedal. What do you guys recommend are great exp/vol. pedals? I see a lot of Mission eng. pedals. What is so great about these?

Also, I will be running the FX8 through my fx loop on my PRS Archon 100. So I'm assuming I need 2 humbuster cables for the send return loop, right? Do I need another going to the amps input?

Thanks

I may be biased, but the following expression pedals are getting excellent reviews ;) :

Fractal Audio Systems - EV-1

The FX8 is designed to run Humbuster cables on all of the outputs. If you are running mono, you will only need to run two Humbusters: one to the front input on your amp from Output Pre on the FX8, and one to the FX loop return from Output Post on the FX8.

Back
Top Bottom